Customizing your campaigns allows you to connect with your customers on a deeper level. It is a good idea to tailor your campaign to your own company, products, and creativity. One great way to customize your marketing campaigns and excite your fans is to offer prizes that are targeted to what your fans like, want, and need. These prizes should also be congruent with your company and your marketing goals.
Another way to customize your marketing campaigns is to leverage social applications to further engage users. These social apps can include:
- Galleries for fan photos and videos, which allow users to look through other fan entries and see how other people are using your brand and products and engaging with your company. This is a great way to create a community among your fans and incorporate user-generated content into your marketing efforts.
- Signup forms, which allow you to gather contact information from everyone who engages with your campaign. This is a great way to generate leads and new customers.
- Surveys, which are a great way to find out more information about your fans and how they interact with your company, brand, or products.
- Facebook apps, which allows you to customize your Facebook page with Facebook apps that encourage interaction or serve a marketing purpose and speak to your audience.
- Marketing Pages, which allow you to display marketing messages or promotional graphics in a Facebook app. You can add a hyperlink to the images to direct users to your website.
It is important to customize the conversation you are having with your fans on social media and with the social conversation manager app it is simple to stay connected and to schedule posts and updates to your social media channels. Scheduled posts are a great way to customize your campaign and create a specific timetable for your content. You can also tailor your content by targeting your messages to specific locations and managing your global presence with language targeting.